Office of the Centre for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram, will announce the final phase of centralised allotment for admission to Integrated 5 year LL.B course on 23 Oct 2013.
Candidates can edit or re-arrange their unwanted options through website till 21 Oct 2013.
Candidates who are satisfied with the admission they got in the 1st phase of allotment should delete all their higher order options.
The first year tuition fees in Govt. Law Colleges is Rs.1500/-. In Private Self -financing Law Colleges the first year tuition fees is Rs.15000/-, with a refundable deposit of Rs.50000/-.
- Date for option re-arrangement / deletion ends: 21 Oct 2013.
- Students to join allotted colleges: 24 to 26 Oct 2013.
Documents to be produced:
- Admit card of the entrance examination.
- Allotment letter issued by the commissioner for entrance examinations.
- SSLC or any relevant record to prove date of birth.
- Original marks cards.
- Transfer certificate.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
- Eligibility certificate.
- Migration certificate.
For more information contact: 0471 - 2339101 / 2339102.