National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Diploma programmes commencing in 2014-16.
All the below are two year full time programmes and approved by AICTE.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Management (PGDIM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial Safety and Environmental Management (PGDISEM)
Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Technology discipline with 60% ( 55% for SC/ST ) of marks from a recognised university.
The candidates are selected based on CAT score, group discussion and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates can fill application form online.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PD) and applicable bank charges can be paid in the form of challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Online payment option is also available for SBI account holders through i-collect facility.
- Printout of the application form duly signed by the candidates should be sent to the below address.
Last date for the submission of application form is 14 Dec 2013.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
National Institute of Industrial Engineering,
Vihar Lake, P.O NITIE, Mumbai - 400087.
Ph No: 022 - 28573371.