The Chancellor's International Scholarships are allocated annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition and are open to students of any nationality and to any discipline offered at Warwick University.
For the year 2014-15 entry, the Warwick Graduate Schools expects to award around 25 Chanellor's International Scholarships to the most outstanding International Ph.D applicants.
The award would include:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fee.
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates.
- Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship must also be applying for Ph.D at the University of Warwick, to begin in Oct 2014.
- Applicants must expect to be overseas students for free purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria.
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
How to apply:
Last date to apply is 13th Jan 2014.