Azim Premji University invites applications for master's programmes commencing from 2014-16. Applications will be available online on university's website during November/December 2013.
Courses and their specialisations offered:
1. Master of Arts in Education
a. School Leadership and Management
b. Curriculum and Pedagogy
2. Master of Arts in Development
b. Public Policy
c. Health and Nutrition
d. Law and Governance
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline- (including) Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.
- Candidates with work experience are actively encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final examinations and are expecting their results by July 2014 are also eligible to apply.
- Selection is based on National Entrance Test (NET) scheduled in the month of February 2014. To enable easy access for students, test centres will be available across the country. Personal interviews will be conducted during March 2014.
How to apply?
- By electronic means: Candidates can access and fill in the Azim Premji University application form and complete the entire application process online.
- By downloading the application form and fee payment challans from the University website and filling it. Candidates can download and print a copy of the University application form and fee payment challans from website. The details on the form can be handwritten.
- Candidates can also write to the Admissions Cell, Azim Premji University, PES Institute of Technology Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road), Bangalore, 560100. Candidates are requested to enclose a self addressed A4 sized thick envelope, affixed with a postage stamp of Rs.50. The envelope should be accompanied with a request letter containing details of name, address and contact number of candidate. The application form, application fee payment challans and information brochure, will be mailed back to the candidate.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs.250 is payable to apply for all programmes. The fee remains the same whether candidates apply for one or more programmes.
Career opportunities and placement:
Azim Premji Foundation itself plans to recruit over 3000 people over the next 5 years. Students of the University will have the opportunity to be considered for employment at the Foundation in the final semester of their programme.
In addition, the foundation will consider candidates with at least 2 years of work experience, for employment at the time of admissions, if they are interested. Selected candidates can join the Foundation on successful completion of their University programme.
Admission Cell, Pixel Park, B Block,
PES Institute of Technology Campus,
Electronics City, Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road),
Bangalore - 560100, Karnataka, India.
Phone: 1800 266 2001