The institute invites application for admission in a 2-year M. Tech. programme in Chemical Engineering for the session commencing from December 2013.
RGIPT offers Ph.D. programmes in a wide range of areas in Engineering, Science & Social Sciences. The broad objective of the Ph.D. programme is to contribute to the development of respective fields by conducting front-end research and to train students to be lifelong learners.
- Candidates should have B.E / B.Tech degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognised university and with GATE score card.
- Candidates should have Master's degree in relevant discipline with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks from any recognised university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 400/- (Rs 200/- for SC/ST/PH) drawn in favor of "Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology", should be payable at Rae Bareli.
- There is no application fee for PhD program at RGIPT.
- Last date for online submission of application form for M.Tech is 31 Oct 2013.
- Last date for receipt of application by post for M.Tech is 4th Nov 2013.
- Last date for receipt of application by post for Ph.D is 4th Nov 2013.
The Assistant Registrar (Academic Affairs),
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology,
Ratapur Chowk, Rae Bareli, U.P.-229316, India.
Ph: 0535-2704258, 2704244.