Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow, launches Advanced Program in Customer Relationship Management for graduates and postgraduates.
- To understand the need for Customer Relationship Management : How customer orientation impacts firm profitability and competence.
- To provide the frameworks and concepts of Customer Relationship Management : Processes, programs, tools and practices.
- Cross functional perspectives of Customer Relationship Management : Implementing programs and building customer oriented firms
Program Design and Duration:
- Duration : 6 months.
- Frequency : 3 hours per week.
- Class Schedule : Saturday (6:30 pm to 9:30 pm).
Program fee: Rs 89,888/-.
- Applicants should be working professionals/self-employed.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / post graduates in any discipline with min. 50% marks [aggregate- considering results of all years (e.g. 3 or 4 together)] recognised by UGC/AICTE.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience (full-time paid employment) post completion of graduation as on November 1, 2013 .
Who should attend:
- Managers at any level seeking to understand or looking for updating existing knowledge on Customer Relationship Management.
- IT / Service Operations / Marketing professionals who are currently handling / implementing / are likely to implement Customer Relationship Management or other Customer Facing / Customer Strategy functions.
- CEO's, entrepreneurs - particularly ones with companies with a significant online / B2B or repeat / renewal business model.
How to apply:
Candidates have to fill the application form online.