Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore, invites applications for admission to Medical Post Doctoral, Postgraduate, Diploma and Fellowship course admission commencing in 2014-15.
The subjects and the course names are as follows:
Anaesthesia (MD, DA); Anatomy (M.D); Biochemistry (M.D); Clinical Pathology (D.C.P); Community Medicine (M.D); Dermatology, Venerol & Lep (M.D, D.D.V.L); ENT (M.S, D.L.O); Geriatric Medicine (M.D); General Medicine (M.D); General Surgery (M.S); Microbiology (M.D); Obstetrics & Gynaecology (M.S, D.G.O); Ophthalmology (M.S, D.O); Orthopaedics (M.S, D.Orth); Paediatrics (MD, D.C.H); Pathology (M.D); Pharmacology (M.D), Physiology (M.D); Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (M.D); Psychiatry (M.D, D.P.M); Radiodiagnosis (MD, DMRD): Radiotherapy (MD, DMRT); Respiratory Medicine (MD) and Transfusion Medicine (MD).
- Candidates should have a MBBS degree from an institution recognised by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have completed their compulsory rotating residential internship and obtained full registration before 15th May 2014, are eligible to apply for the postgraduate diploma and degree courses.
The selection will be based on a Computer Based Test (CBT) that will be conducted online on 28th Jan 2014 at Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kottayam, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Puducherry, Salem, Trivandrum, Vellore and Vijayawada.
How to apply:
- The basic administrative fee is Rs.750/- and registration fee is Rs. 600/- per course. Money can be remitted using a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India.
- A challan will be generated when filling payment details in the application form. Applicant should mention FC- CMC-V on the challan. The original challan, after remittance of the amount has to be sent to CMC.
- Amount can be remitted by way of Demand draft in favour of ‘C.M.C Vellore Association a/c' on any Scheduled Bank, payable at Vellore.
- This has to be done before commencement of filling the online application.
- The Demand Draft has to be kept ready before filling the application form.
- Applicant should write his/her name and application number on the back of the demand draft before dispatching.
- Amount can also be remitted online, through payment gateway using credit or debit card / net banking.
Last date for receipt of completed application form is 12th Nov 2013.
Hall ticket can be download from the website on 24th Jan 2014.
Written test will be held on 28th Jan 2014.
Christian Medical College,
Vellore - 632002.
Tel: 0416 - 2284255.