DNB-CET is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for entry to various Post Graduate courses including Direct 6 years course in the specialty of Plastic Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
NBE shall be conducting DNB CET as a computer Based Test (CBT) from 15 to 21 Nov 2013 at test centres across the country.
- Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognised as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India, and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete on or before 31st July 2014, may apply for DNB-CET examination through online application.
- Candidates who are completing their internship after 31st July 2014, or are likely to complete after 31st July 2014, need not apply for the DNB-CET exam, as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
DNB CET Test Pattern:
- DNB-CET is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to DNB Broad Specialty and Post MBBS Direct 6 years super specialty courses.
- The test comprises of 200 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language.
- Candidates who become successful in the DNB-CET shall be asked to participate in a centralised merit based counseling, conducted by National Board of Examinations, for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited institutions/ hospitals/ medical colleges, in order of their merit.
- And then candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution/hospital/medical college of their choice, as per availability at their merit.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test, delivered using computer network, as per scheme prescribed.
- There shall be no negative marking.
How To Apply:
Candidates need to be registered online to get application form.
Application forms can be obtained from the selected branches of Axis Bank.
Application fee: Rs 4250/-
Last date for online registration for DNB CET exam is 1st Nov 2013.
DNB CET will be conducted from 15 - 21 Nov 2013.
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road),
New Delhi - 110029.Tel: 0124 - 4517187.