DMER had announced the 1st selection list of the candidates for MBBS/BDS course in Government / Corporation Medical and Dental colleges on 5th Oct.
As per the supreme court order, the cut-off date for admission to MBBS & BDS course in the Govt / Corporation Medical, Dental colleges in the state of Maharashtra has been extended to 14th Oct 2013.
The additional 2nd round for Government/ Corporation MBBS and BDS will be declared on 11th October 2013. The last date of joining for selected candidates, will be 14th October 2013.
All the candidates who cancels his/her admission for MBBS or BDS course at Government/ Corporation College after 10th October 2013, will have to pay the penalty for lapse of seat, as per Rule No. 14, which is mentioned in information brochure of Preference System NEET-UG-2013.
Therefore, a candidate who does not wish to continue in Government/ Corporation MBBS/ BDS course, should cancel his/ her admission on or before 10th October, 2013 to avoid penalty.
- The college wise vacancy position will be available in website till 8th Oct 2013.
- The candidates desirous of admission to the colleges till 9th Oct 2013.
- The Dean / Principal of the colleges will be displayed on 10th Oct 2013.
- The last date for joining to the colleges is 13th Oct 2013.
- Filling up of residual vacant seat as per the merit list is 14th Oct 2013.
- Cut-off date for MBBS & BDS course on 14th Oct 2013.