The candidates must hold any degree in any discipline from any recognised university. Final year degree students who will obtain a degree by August 1, 2013 are also eligible for SCRA- 2014.
Below are some important instructions for candidates undergoing SCRA 2014 examination.
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective (multiple choice) questions only. The question papers will be set in English only.
- In the question papers, SI units will be used wherever required.
- Question papers will be approximately of the Intermediate standard.
- Candidates must write the answers by their own, as they will not be allowed to seek help of a scribe to write the answers for them.
- The commission has discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
- Candidates are not permitted to use calculators for answering objective type papers. Hence, they are not allowed to carry their calculators inside the examination hall.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions, shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are requested to carry their admit cards to examination hall, without fail.