Applicants need to apply online at www.upsconline.nic.in. Here are some instructions on filling the online application form.
- Applicants are required to complete the online application form containing two stages i.e. Part-I and Part-II via the drop down menus available in the website.
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- only (excepting SC/ST/Female/ Physically handicapped candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ Bikaner and Jaipur/ Hyderabad/ Mysore, Patiala/ Travancore or by using any visa/master credit/debit card.
- Before filling the online application form, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format, in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB, and should not be less than 3KB each in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online Application (Part-I and Part-II) can be filled from 5th October, 2013 to 4th November, 2013 till 11:59 PM, after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applicantions then he/she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all aspects.
- In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail ID's as the commission may use electronic mode of communication, while contacting applicants at different stages of the examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their E-mails regularly and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in is directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Applicants are requested to apply online in time without waiting for the last date for submitting of application forms.