The Programes are offered in:
Undergraduate Programes are:
- Bachelor of Design in Accessory Design
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion Communication
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Design in Knitwear Design
- Bachelor of Design in Leather Design
- Bachelor of Design in Textile Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Technology in Apparel Production
Postgraduate Programes are:
- Master of Design in Design
- Master of Fashion Management
- Master of Fashion Technology in Fashion Technology
Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognised board of education.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline in design from any recognised university.
Entrance Test Pattern:
Entrance test paper contains objective type questions. This test will contains various section as given below:
- Quantitative Ability
- Communication Ability
- English Comprehension
- Analytical Ability
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
How to apply:
- The Application form and Prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Application form along with the hard copy of the prospectus can be obtained from any of the 15 NIFT centres on payment of Rs 200/- or by post enclosing a DD of Rs 300/- drawn in favour of NIFT, should be payable at the NIFT campus.
- Candidates are required to submit a Demand Draft / Banker's Cheque for Rs 1,200/- (Rs 600/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of ‘National Institute of Fashion Technology', should be payable at New Delhi.
Last date for online registration is 10 Jan 2014.
Entrance exam will be held from 9th Feb to 23 Feb 2014.
Personal interview and group discussion will be held from April to May 2014.
Project Manager - CMS,
All India Management Association,
Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003.