State government has directed KEA to conduct the second extended vacancy round for Medical and Dental seats as per the below schedule.
The candidates who have been assigned Medical ranks in CET 2013 are eligible to participate in this round by entering the options afresh.
In this second extended round, only Medical, Dental seats will be filled.
Every college Principal has been directed to give daily status, reports to both Director, Medical Education and Executive Director, KEA on any vacancies arising in Government Quota allotted seats in their colleges on a daily basis till 1st October.
Further all college Principals have also been directed not to fill up any vacant Government Quota seats through the Management and that any admission done so, will be null and void and will not be approved by the Director, Medical Education and RGUHS.
If there is any violation in this regard, the matter about such violation will be brought to the notice of MCI / DCI for further action.
All seats which are identified as Not Reported, Reported and Left, Surrendered, Newly added Medical and Dental seats will be offered in the Second Extended Vacancy Round.
Seat allotment schedule:
- Display of college wise, category wise and course wise seats on KEA website on 27 Sept 2013.
- Option Entry by eligible candidates from 27 - 28 Sept 2013 upto 9PM.
- Announcement of seat allotment results on 29 Sept 2013.
- Payment of fee and downloading of admission order from 29-30 Sept 2013.
- Last date for reporting to colleges on 30 Sept 2013.
KEA instructed to all the Medical and Dental colleges to keep the office open till 6.00 pm on 30 Sept 2013 to facilitate reporting of Government quota of KEA allotted students.