The Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programme (EPGP-PT) is envisaged to be a two year part time programme with 900 contact hours (90 credits) comparable in content to the regular PGP. The program will have two modes of operation.
One batch will be offered during week ends (Saturday afternoons and Sunday full day covering 10 hours of class room session per week) while the other batch will be offered during week days (2.5 hours during 4 days in a week).
The programme is targeted at graduates with at least 2 years of experience in supervisory/managerial/administrative and/or technical roles including services, manufacturing, KPO/BPO, Government, and any other organised sectors.
- Candidates should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks from any recognised university.
- Candidates must have 2 years of work experience.
The selection will be based on an Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) conducted by IIMK followed by Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Apply Online: http://iimk.ac.in .
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 2,000/- drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, should be payable at Kozhikode.
- The print out of the application form along with DD must reach the below address.
- Last date for the receipt of application form is 30 Nov 2013.
- EMAT entrance exam will be held on 20-22 Dec 2013.
- Announcement of selection list on 9th Jan 2014.
The Officer on Special Duty - Kochi Campus,
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode,
IIMK Campus PO, Kunnamangalam,
Kozhikode 673570, Kerala.
Email: email@example.com .