The course will address the following main issues:
- Present industrial situations and relevance of Asset Management.
- Theory and principles of Asset Management.
- Asset Management methodology.
- Tools and Techniques for Asset Management.
- Implementation Framework for Asset Management in an organization.
The following specific topics will be covered in the course:
- Pertinent Issues of Asset Management in Indian industries .
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis for Asset Management.
- ISO 55000 Standards: Recent Trends in Asset Management.
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis for Specific Assets.
- Application of Lean Engineering Principles for Asset Management.
- Asset Design and Maintenance Issues .
Course Schedule and Methods:
- From 9 am to 5 pm with 2-hour lunch break in each day.
- The methods consist of lecture sessions, hands-on-exercises, discussions on cases, and live problems.
Executives, engineers and researchers from manufacturing, service and government organizations including R&D units research laboratories, and technical institutions.
- The course fee is Rs. 20,000 per participant. Payment is to be made through bank draft drawn in favor of ‘CEP- STC, IIT Kharagpur' should be payable at Kharagpur.
- The course fee includes course materials, working lunch, and tea/coffee during lecture schedules only.
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to apply to one of the coordinators by filling in the registration form provided with brochure.
Classes will commence from 27 to 28 Sept 2013.
Professor Pradip Kumar Ray,
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management,
IIT Kharagpur , Kharagpur-721302, West Bengal .
Tel: +91-3222 283742.