After completion of second round seat allotment to PG courses, 405 seats remained vacant in M.E/M.Tech courses. The vacant seats will be offered for allotment in the extended round.
Candidates who are interested can enter their priority of options from 23-24 Sept 2013, to be considered for allotment of seats to M.E/M.Tech courses.
Seat allotment results will be announced on 25 Sept 2013 after 4:00 PM, and the last date for reporting to the allotted colleges is 27 Sept 2013, after making payment and downloading the admission order.
- Only M.E / M.Tech courses seats are allotted for this extended round.
- All candidates are requested to enter fresh options, if they wish to participate in this round.
- Candidates who are satisfied with the allotted seat, and who are not interested to participate in this round, need not have to enter any options in this options entry.
- If any of the candidates gets a seat in the colleges in this round, the seat opted by the earlier rounds will automatically get cancelled.
- If any of the candidates does not get a seat in this round, then the seat allotted to him / her in the earlier round stands confirmed.
- The seat allotted in the earlier round will not be shown in the option entry in this round.
If any seat gets allotted in this round, as per the merit and options entered by the candidate, there is no chance of getting back the earlier allotted seat because the seat released by the candidate will be treated as consequential vacancy, and will not be offered to the next eligible candidates.