The workshop is conducted for the benefit of unemployed graduates of Engineering, BCA graduates and MCA postgraduates and the final years students of the same courses.
The classes are handled by Ravindra K, the developer of the IN-HOME Computer Training System, Ekalavya Universys.
This workshop is conducted for the benefit of the participants to understand and achieve the following criterion:
- The formal procedure of developing software projects.
- The essential prerequisites to become a real programmer.
- The techniques to develop software projects, on their own.
- Developing projects in different levels in a scaling up manner.
- Finally, enriching self-confidence to develop projects, on their own.
This workshop is conducted in two phases, on two different days:
- C Workshop.
- Java Workshop.
In this workshop, the participants develop projects in 3 levels in a scaling up manner. Hands on approach and meticulous guidance enrich their self-confidence to develop further projects, on their own. In order to provide the continuous guidance and support to the enthusiastic students as well as aspirant programmers. They are planning to launch an online platform, named Project Zone, before end of the year 2013. It will also act as a Forum, to share the knowledge of the people of identical interests.
- The participant must be a graduate of B.E (any branch), BCA or MCA, or the final year students of the same courses. We conduct separate sessions, for the final year students, particularly on college holidays.
- The participants must have basic programming knowledge as well as skills in C language.
This is a one-day workshop, offered only to the participants of the C Workshop. Nobody else will be allowed directly. This will be held only after one week of the C Workshop, because the participants of the C Workshop must work on the C projects, which they will give as exercises. And they must listen to our lecture on OOP paradigm on YouTube. This basic knowledge of the OOP paradigm is an essential prerequisite to attend Java Workshop.
In this workshop, we mainly focus on transforming the 3-level FOP(C) programs into the OOP (Java) programs. This strategy enables the students to find out the real difference between the FOP and OOP, in a pragmatic manner. Also, it enables them to understand the contribution of the FOP in the OOP, practically, which is not possible otherwise.
How to apply:
- Candidates can directly visit the centre to register their names.
- Candidates can also register online ( http://www.ekalavyasys.com/workshop/ )
Allclear Learning Systems,
Canara Bank Building, 6th Floor,
Near MES Degree College,
15th Cross, 8th Main, Malleswaram,
Bangalore - 560055.
Tel: 9242206020 / 9900022447.