The Programmes are offered in:
- Certificate Programmes in Export Management.
- Certificate Programmes in Global Trade Logistics & Operations.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognised Indian or a foreign university.
- Diploma holders with 2 years full time experience at executive/supervisory level as on Oct 31, 2013.
The candidates will be selected based personal interview conducted by the institute.
Rs 75,000 per participant.
50% fee concession for SC/ST/PH candidates.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Application form can obtained by hand from the office of IIFT by paying Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- Application form can also be obtained by sending DD of Rs 250/- (Rs 125/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, should be payable at New Delhi.
Last date for the submission of application form is 7th Oct 2013.
Mr. Gaurav Gulati,
Sr. Administrative Officer (Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel: +91 - 11 - 26857908.