The counselling is scheduled for 20th of September from 9 AM at the office of the Director, Directorate of admissions, Pedawaltair, Andhra University.
Also, the final phase of counselling for admissions into the 5-year Integrated dual degree programmes like BE+ME/ B.Tech+M.Tech/ BE+MBA/ B.Tech+MBA, has been scheduled for 21st and 22nd September, 2013.
Please Note: Cancellation of admissions made into the 5 year Integrated dual degree programmes will be allowed only till 19th September, with a refund of 90% of the total fee and no fee shall be refunded after the due date.
According to the university's notice, since the candidates called for counselling are more than the number of vacancies available, mere receipt of this intimation is not a guarantee of admissions. All admissions are subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria specified in the brochure.
Also, a minimum of 50% of sanctioned strength of seats for a course should be filled in any course to run it. Candidates are hereby requested to carry the below mentioned certificates and a DD for the prescribed fee amount given below, and should be produced at the time of interview.
1. Provisional Certificate or original degree of qualifying examination
2. Statement of Marks of Qualifying examination
3. Date of birth certificate (S.S.C. / Equivalent certificate)
4. Migration certificate in case of candidates from other Universities
5. Study Certificates of last 7 years from the qualifying examination OR Local Candidate Certificate / Certificate
For the Non-local Category issued by the appropriate authority in the prescribed format.
6. Physical fitness certificate
7. Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates for Part-time admissions.
8. One set of attested copies of the above certificates.
9. Four recent passport size photographs.
10. D.D. for Rs.150/- towards counseling fee.
11. For MA in Yoga a DD for Rs.500/- towards counseling fee drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions,
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
12. D.D. drawn in favour of Admission Account, Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University payable at Visakhapatnam for the prescribed fee as per the fee structure given on the back side.
For more details, please visit- Andhra University.