Virtual interactive learning offers a portfolio of 12 months consolidated programs in different functional areas of Management, Professionals / Executives may complete their management education whilst still being in service or while being involved with their business.
After successful completion of the program, students are awarded with a "Postgraduate Certificate".
VIL offers programmes in:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Retail Management (PGCRM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Sales and Marketing Management (PGCSMM)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (PGCLSCM)
All these programs have a common feature of campus component wherein the students visit the XLRI campus for a period of 5 days for training, evaluation and certification.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
- Candidates must have 2 years of work experience as on 22 July 2013.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to submit online application form.
- After successful registration, candidates have to pay Rs 1,500 through online.
- After payment candidates has to fill SOP online with the help of their XAT ID and password, which they will receive on their e-mail ID.
Last date for online registration is 22 Sept 2013.
List of short listed candidates on website on 4th Oct 2013.
XLRI, VIL Office,
CH Area (East),
Jamshedpur - 831001.