Classes will be held on every weekend at the institute's campus in Delhi.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Certificate Programmes in Export Management
- Certificate Programmes in Global Trade Logistics & Operations
- MBA in International Business
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognised Indian or a foreign university.
- Diploma holders with 2 years full time experience at executive/supervisory level as on Oct 31, 2013.
- For MBA: Candidates must have 3 years of managerial level experience as on 30 Nov 2013.
The candidates will be selected based personal interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
Last date for the submission of application form is 7th Oct 2013.
Mr. Gaorav Gulati,
Sr. Administrative Officer (Academics),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
IIFT Bhawan, B-21,
Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi - 110016.
Tel: +91 - 11 - 26857908.