The 5 Year B.A LL.B course are offered in:
- Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College
- Jyotirmoy School of Law
- George College of Law
- Bikash Bharati Law College
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination with subjects, recognised by the University of Calcutta securing at least 45% (for SC /ST 40%) of marks in recognised board of examination.
- The candidates should not be 20 years ( 22 Years for SC/ST) of age on or before 1st July, 2013 are eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Application form can also be obtained from the University sales counter by paying Rs. 320/- (Rs. 170 for SC/ST) in cash.
Last date for the submission of application form is 13 Sept 2013.
Entrance test will be held on 15 Sept 2013 at 1 PM.
Reservation of seats for SC, ST and Physically Challenged candidates will be as per University rules and the applicants will have to attach relevant valid certificates (SC / ST candidates will have to produce certificate from District Magistrate /Sub Divisional Officer of West Bengal only and Physically Challenged candidate will have to produce certificate from Presidency Surgeon / Chief Medical Officer of the District in this regard).
Faculty of Law,
University of Calcutta at 51/1,
Hazra Road , Kolkata - 700019.
Tel: 033 - 24614712.