The participating institutes which number to over 107 across India. ATMA is a computer based multiple choice question type exam which is held multiple times in a year.
ATMA Exam Pattern:
- It is a computer based multiple choice question type exam. Each question will have 4 choices or options, out of which you have to choose 1 correct option.
- The duration of ATMA is 180 minutes or 3 hours. There are 3 areas which are divided into six sections. This means that each area will have 2 sections each.
- The testing areas are Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills and Quantitative Skills. Each section has 30 questions, making the total number of questions 180.
- Each correct question will have 1 mark and for each wrong answer, there is negative marking scheme of 1/3 marks.
Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply Online.
- Date of Commencement of Registration: 20 Sept 2013
- Start of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 3rd Oct 2013.
- Close of distribution of ATMA Bulletins : 30 Nov 2013.
- Date of closure of Registration : 2nd Dec 2013.
- Last date for reprint of filled-in application form : 3rd Dec 2013.
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
101, Rekha Deluxe Enclave Sangeetha Nagar,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 500082.
Ph No: 040-30619266.