Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
The candidates are selected based on CAT 2013/ XAT 2014 scores, group discussion and interview conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
Application from can be downloaded from the official website of Loyola Institute of Business Administration.
- Apply and appear for any one of the following written tests:
- Register for XAT 2013 to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 5th January 2014.
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs during 26 October - 11 November 2013.
For applying to LIBA :
- Get a demand draft (DD) for Rs. 1250/- favouring "LIBA CHENNAI" payable at Chennai.
- Pay Rs. 1250/- at any of the specified IMS learning centres and obtain the IMS receipt and Admission bulletin.
- Pay Rs. 1250/- in cash at the LIBA admission Office in person.
Last date for the submission of application form is 24th January 2014.
The Admissions Office,
LIBA, Loyola College,
Chennai - 600 034.
Ph: +91 44 - 28177100.