Choudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur, invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Agri Business Management commencing in 2013.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with 50% (45% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised University.
- The students who are going to complete degree by Aug 2014, are also eligible to apply.
How to apply:
- The candidates applying to NIAM PGDABM program has to appear for CAT 2013 examination conducted by IIMs.
- Candidates can register for admission on the prescribed application form available online at institute website.
- Candidates have to mention CAT registration number while registering for NIAM.
- A Print out of filled application form along with relevant documents with DD of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ST) drawn in favor of 'Director General, NIAM', should be payable at Jaipur.
- Application form and prospectus can also be obtained through the post by depositing cash Rs. 50/- by hand of Rs. 100/- by DD in favor of 'Director General, NIAM', payable at Jaipur.
- Prospectus can also be collected by depositing cash of Rs 50/- or DD of RS 100/- drawn in favor of 'Director General, NIAM', should be payable at Jaipur.
- For candidates applying for CAT: 10 Jan 2014
- For candidates applying for CMAT: 14 Mar 2014
Choudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing,
Bambala, Kota Road, Near Sanganer, Jaipur - 302033, Rajasthan.
Tel: 0141 - 2795140 / 143.