This fair is conducted in association with Japanese Embassy in India, The Japan Foundation, New Delhi and other related organisations as a part of Global 30 Project, an initiative of Japanese Government.
It will provide aspiring students with helpful opportunity to have the first hand counselling by faculty members and staff from Japan's leading universities about anything related to studying in Japan, i.e. finding out desired course, application procedures, scholarship, campus life and career supports, etc.
The Japan Education Fair 2013 will have booths for counselling set up by the participating universities. In addition, a panel discussion on ‘Studying in Japan past and now' will be conducted.
Along with that, the Embassy / Consulate of Japan will also participate in the event and provide information on the Japanese Government Scholarships and other related matters.
Venue: The Lalit New Delhi, Barakhamba Avenue, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001.
Date and Time: Friday, 6th September 2013, 9 AM to 3 PM.
- Keynote Speech by Prof. Naoki ISHIHARA, Executive Director of Division of International Affairs and Professor of College of International Relations, Ritsumeikan University.
- Speech by H.E. Mr. Takeshi YAGI, Ambassador of Japan to India.
- Speech by Prof. Kiran WALIA, Honorable Minister for Education, Health and Family Welfare, Women and Child Development, Languages.
- Panel Discussion with past/present/future students about studying in Japan.
- Individual counselling at each university's booth by their faculty members and staff.
- Demonstration of "Second Life" (3D Virtual World) & "MANOI" (Humanoid ROBOT).
- Japan Showcase : Origami, Tea Ceremony, Calligraphy, Electronic Products etc.
Doshisha University, Keio University, Kyushu University, Nagoya University, Ritsumeikan University, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Tohoku University, The University of Tokyo, Waseda University.
Represented by brochures only: Asia University, Hiroshima University, Kyoto University, Meiji University, Osaka University, Sophia University, University of Tsukuba, and others.
How to register:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .