Application forms are accepted from the eligible candidates for admission to the following Master's and Doctoral Degree programmes at Bangalore, Bidar & Mangalore Campuses.
Eligibility for Master's Programme:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognised university.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree with 60% (55% for SC/ST) of marks.
- Candidates shall be a citizen of India and must have studied in any educational institution in Karnataka state, for a period of seven academic years.
Eligibility for Doctoral Programme:
- Candidates must have a Master's degree in relevant discipline form any recognised university.
- Candidates must have passed Master's degree with 65% (60% for SC/ST) of marks.
- Candidates seeking admission to PG programmes have to appear for written test compulsorily.
- The written test paper will contain 100 objective questions and each question will carry one mark.
- The duration of written test is 2 hours. ICAR/GOI nominees, Foreign Nationals, NRIs/NRI- sponsored are exempted from taking the written test.
How To apply:
- Application form can downloaded from the official website of Veterinary University.
- Application fee of Rs 600/- for General candidates, Rs 300/- for SC/ST candidates should be in the form of DD.
- Demand draft should be drawn in favor of "The Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar", must reach the below address.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 10th Sept 2013.
- Written test will be held on 17th Sept 2013.
- Announcement of merit list on 23th Sept 2013.
PB No 6,
Bidar - 585401.