Candidates who qualified in GATE/NET/SLET entrance test, shall be given 20% weightage.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline with 55% (50% for SC/ST) of marks from a recognised university.
- The admission to M.Tech (Computer Science) will be through the merit of an entrance test, with a duration of 3 hours will conducted by H.P. University, Shimla.
- The entrance test shall be of 200 MCQ type questions of one mark each.
- Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of Himachal Pradesh University.
- The filled application form along with demand draft of Rs. 650/- (Rs. 325/- for SC/ST) in favor of 'Chairman, Department of Computer Science, H.P. University, Shimla', should be payable at Shimla.
Last date for the submission of application form is 9 Sept 2013.
Date of entrance test is 23 Sept 2013, from 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM.
Department of Computer Science,
Himachal Pradesh University,