Document verification for PGCET 2013 candidates is going to end on 29th Aug 2013.
The candidates who are eligible after verification of documents will have to exercise their order of priority of options in KEA website.
All the candidates who are eligible after verification are advised to key their options as per the scheduled date and time.
KEA will not be responsible, if any candidate claims ignorance of the above schedule for option entry and fails to key in options within the specified time and date period.
There is no limit to the number of options a candidates can enter.
Therefore candidates are advised to enter as many number of options as possible.
Candidates have to enter the options on their own arrangements.
Option entry dates:
- Option Entry by candidates: 30th Aug 2013 to 2nd Sept 2013.
- Mock allotment and announcement of mock result: 3rd Sept 2013.
- Provision to change options if any by candidates: 3rd to 4th Sept 2013.
- Real allotment - Announcement of real allotment results: 5th Sept 2013.
- Last date to pay fee: 7th Sept 2013.
- Last date to reporting to colleges: 10th Sept 2013.
- The candidates who are allotted a seat will have to pay the fees through e-payment, and download the admission order and report to the colleges on or before 10th Sept 2013.
Note on Mock Allotment:
- Based on the Mock allotment a candidate can know his / her status of allotment as per his / her priority of options.
- This gives a clear view to the candidate to change or retain the entered options.
- Candidates will be given one more choice to change the priority of options, deletion or addition of options.
- Due to change in the options by candidates after Mock allotment, one may not get the same seat in the real allotment, as allotted in the Mock allotment.