University offers LL.M course admission through written test. Written test will be of 100 marks for MCQ, and 40 marks for subjective test from B.A LL.B syllabus of University.
Candidates should have a B.A LL.B/ LL.B degree passed with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview conducted by the university.
How to apply:
- The Application form can be downloaded from the official website of Calcutta University.
- Application from can also be obtained from the University Sales Counter by paying Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- The duly filled application form should be submitted to the Faculty of Law, University of Calcutta.
- Last date for the submission of application form for LL.M is 13th Sept 2013.
- Written test will be held on 15th Sept 2013.
University of Calcutta,
Faculty of Law,
51/1, Hazra Road,
Kolkata - 700019.
Tel: 033 - 24614711 /12.