B.Tech course offered in:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Candidates who have passed State Board Diploma Examination in Engineering of three year duration in any corresponding branch or any other examination, recognised by DTU.
- Candidates must have aggregate of 55% (45% for SC/ST candidates) of marks.
How to apply:
- The application form is available in official website of DTU.
- The filled application form along with DD of Rs 1000/- drawn in favor of 'The Co-ordinator, B.Tech (Evening) Entrance Examination 2013' should be payable at Delhi.
Last date for submission of application form is Aug 24, 2013.
Deputy, Co-ordinator (Admn.) ,
office, Room No. FW1-FF4,
Electrical Engineering Department,
Delhi Technological University,
Main Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 .