It is informed that, the information/particulars furnished by the candidates in their ‘PGCET‐2013' online application form are FINAL for admissions to MBA, MCA, ME/ M.Tech / M.Arch courses for the academic year 2013‐14.
The merit list has been prepared separately for MCA, ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch on the basis of the marks obtained in the PGCET 2013 examination without taking the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
Please note: The qualifying examination marks is considered only for eligibility. Therefore, the candidates are advised to attend the counselling only if they have the requisite percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
To be more clear, a candidate should have obtained 50% of aggregate minimum marks taken together in all subjects, for all the years of the degree examination. And, 45% of aggregate marks in all subjects for all the years in the degree examination, in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and Category-I.
Therefore, mere assignment of merit/ a rank to a candidate does not confer any right to select a seat.
Candidates Option Entry.
- Candidates have to enter priority which is given in numbers. Your priority number starts from 1 and ends in 999 against each course of particular college of specific course stream.
- Candidates can apply for more than one discipline by selecting and giving the option numbers in sequential manner.
- Course and colleges will be listed for particular selected course type.
- Enter the option in the box by giving numbers, depending on the priority of the course and college. (Please note: The option number is unique for each course of all course stream.)
- Candidates are advised to go through their choices which they want to exercise, the college which they prefer, the course which they are interested to join and more.
- The allotment will not proceed to the next rank candidate till the list of your option's is completely searched for availability of a seat.
- Candidates can change the options as he/she desires before the last date and time.
Important: Options recorded in the server on the last day and time of the notified schedule in each round will be frozen and only the frozen options will be considered for allotment of seats.
After the last date and time fixed for entering the options is over and as per the seat matrix issued by the Government, action will be taken to allot the seats in the order of merit based on the priority of the options entered by the candidate s and by following the reservation policy of the Government.