GITAM's Bangalore campus (Bengaluru School of Management Studies) invites applications for 5years Integrated MBA (Master of Business Administration) course commencing in the year 2013-14.
The five year I-MBA program aims at transforming a student into a corporate personality. This course has an intensive syllabus with a wide range of value addition modules.
Being a professional course it ensures a healthy balance between theoretical foundation and practical exposure to the present day business world. On successful completion of this program, a student is entitled to two degrees; Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) and Master of Business Administration.
Below slides have the complete details on 5 year I-MBA Admissions for the year 2013. Click on the slide below to read the following details.
About Bengaluru School of Management Studies- GITAM University.
Bengaluru School of Management Studies was established by GITAM University as its Bangalore campus in 2012 with the aim of training competent business executives through its popular 2years and 5 year MBA programmes.
The school is endowed with highly qualified, and experienced faculty, drawn from the industry and academia who have made significant contributions in their areas of expertise.
The five year IMBA is offered with dual specialisation and the student may opt any two of the following:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Insurance Management
- Retail Management
Eligibility for candidates
Minimum of 50% marks in Pre-University / Higher Secondary / 10+2 / Intermediate Examination in any discipline or equivalent from any recognised board or council.
- 25% of seats are reserved for the meritorious students of the Karnataka State.
- The rule of reservation (SC/ST/PHC) will be maintained as per UGC guidelines / norms as applicable to the University.
How to apply?
1. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from www.gitam.edu.
2. The filled-in application along with Demand Draft for Rs.700/-(Seven hundred only) drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Bengaluru on any scheduled Bank, should reach Director-Bengaluru School of Management Studies, GITAM University, Nagadenahalli, Doddaballapur Taluk, Bengaluru Rural District, Karnataka - 561203.
Prof. M.V.Ram Prasad
Director, Bengaluru School of Management Studies
GITAM University, Bengaluru Campus,
Nagadenahalli, Doddaballapur Taluk,
Bengaluru Rural District, Karnataka.
Phone: 080-28098003 / 008 Mobile: 09632827237, 09739731827