The M.Ed Course are offered in:
- Department of Education, C.U
- David Hare Training College
- Institute of Education for Women
- Candidates should have an B.Ed degree with 55% of marks from a recognised university.
- Candidates should have an M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com degree with 50% of marks from a recognised university.
Admission test procedure:
- The students will be admitted on the basis of MCQ test, where the questions will appear from the three core papers of B.Ed. Syllabus,2012 of University of Calcutta, on OMR sheet with 50 questions carrying 2 marks, adhering to the standardized format of MCQ of the University.
- For each correct answer 2 marks, for wrong answer minus 0.5 marks, and for not attempted 0 (Zero) marks will be awarded.
- If there is a tie of marks obtained in the written entrance test amongst the candidates then the candidates with less negative marking will be placed in higher position in the merit list than the other candidates.
Candidates will selected based on entrance test score and interview conducted by the university.
How to apply:
The Application form can be obtained from the office of University sales counter by paying Rs. 100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST) in cash.
- Last date for the submission of application form: Aug 22, 2013.
- Date of examination: Sept 07, 2013.
- Date of display of selection list in Sept 17, 2013.
- Date of counselling: Sept 23, 2013.
Faculty Council for PG Studies in Education,
Journalism and Library Science,
87/1, College Street, Kolkata - 700027.