The Programmes are offered at:
- School of Linguistics & Communication
- School of Indian Languages
- School of English and Foreign Languages:
- School of Religions, Philosophy & Humanist Thought:
- School of Biotechnology
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from recognised board of examination.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university.
Duration of the course:
- The duration of all Certificate, Diploma, Higher Diploma and P.G. Diploma courses shall extend over a period of one full academic year (part-time). The number of working days will be 150 days.
- The duration of Certificate Course in Bio-Resource Management will be 50 days.
Admission to the course:
- The candidates may contact the following Head of the Department in person on or before 23.10.2013, with all required certificates in original, with xerox copies for admission.
- The admission will be made on first come first served basis.
How to apply:
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website www.mkuniveristy.org.
- Filled in application should be submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs.200/- towards Registration fee drawn from any bank in favour of The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, that should be payable at Madurai.
- The University reserves the right to suspend the course, if sufficient numbers of candidates are not enrolled for this academic year 2013-2014.
Last date for the submission of application form is Oct 23, 2013.
Madural Kamaraj University,
Madurai - 625021.