About The Programme:
- Executive Programme in Management (EPM) is a unique programme designed keeping in view the training needs and time pressures of industry executives and entrepreneurs.
- It offers specialisations in Marketing and HRM (EPM MHRM), which is held through CE & QIP of IIT Bombay, simultaneously at Mumbai, Delhi/NCR and Pune.
- Today this programme is well established and is in demand from the executives, managers and entrepreneurs engaged in different domains viz. government, private and family managed businesses.
Classes in Weekends:
- The classes will be held on every alternate weekend (i.e. on Saturdays and Sundays afternoon). Total duration of the programme will be around 39 days over the year (July - April Academic Year).
- This programme is useful to executives, managers and entrepreneurs working in private, public, government and non-government/voluntary organisations.
- Total fees for the programme (10th Batch EPM) will be 1,42,697 (One Lac forty two thousand six hundred ninety seven) only. This fee includes all the course materials books, readings, cases, etc.
- The fee is required to be paid by a crossed demand draft drawn in favour of "THE REGISTRAR, IIT BOMBAY (CEP ACCOUNT)" and payable at Mumbai.
- Last date for Registration: September 4, 2013.
- Date of Personal Interview: 5th September, 213.
- The Programme/classes commences from 7th September, 2013.
Prof. S. Bhargava /Prof Dinesh Sharma Coordinators,
10th batch of Executive Programme in Management,
Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management,
IIT Bombay Powai, Mumbai, 400 076,
Telephone: (Office) 022-25767897 / 7763
Mobile: +91 9869126678, +91 9769907763
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org.