CBSE is an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India.
The CBSE headquarters, New Delhi invites 'Online Applications' from the students who have passed Class 10 and 12 Examinations in the year 2013, for Scholarship schemes as mentioned in the following.
Merit Scholarship Schemes are as following:
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for Class 12 studies.
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students.
- Renewal of Online applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child award in 2012.
- NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRI would be Rs.6000/- per month.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to Indian Nationals only.
- The student must continue her school studies in Class 11 and 12 in schools.
- Candidates who have passed CBSE Class 10 Examination in 2013 will be considered.
- A scholar under the scheme while availing the scholarship can enjoy other concessions given by the school(For Single Girl Child).
- The last date for submission of Online applications is 15th September, 2013.
- Hard copies have to be submitted on or before 30th September, 2013.
Note: Hard copies received after the due date will not be entertained.