XAT 2014 entrance exam will be held on Jan 5th, 2014, Sunday.
Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline or complete by June 10, 2014 from a recognized university to apply for test.
- Candidates have to apply online for registration.
- Fill preliminary information, enter a password of your choice and submit it. After submission of these details applicant receives XAT ID by email.
- Login to XAT account and fill educational and other details and choose the test city.
- Candidates can pay fee in online or cash payment or demand draft.
- Applicant is required to upload his/her scanned digital photograph and signature.
- Print confirmation page for your reference. In future for all correspondence with XAT office quote your XAT ID.
- Payment made through cash or DD needs to send their DD or Pay-in-slip along with the confirmation page to XAT office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
- Applicant may download XAT e Bulletin 2014 from website www.xlri.ac.in.
- Rs 950/- for General candidates.
- Rs 650/- for SC/ST candidates.
- DD must be drawn in favor of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT", should be payable at Jamshedpur.
- Please note the email-id used to login on XAT website.
- The email address that you enter in registration form will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will also be sent to the same.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
Last date for applying: Nov 22, 2013.
Admit card: Dec 18 to 31, 2013.
XAT 2014 exam: Jan 5, 2013.