- Physical Science
- Natural science
- Social Science
- Home Science
- Candidates should have passed B.A./B. Sc. Degree examination of any Universities in Kerala under the 10+2+3 pattern with single main and two subsidiary subjects.
- Also graduate of any University recognized by the University of Kerala as equivalent are also eligible for admission with subject to the following stipulations regarding the marks.
- The minimum marks for admission to B.Ed Degree Course is 50% for Science and Arts Subjects in Part III or 50% marks in MA/M.Sc/M.Com in the concerned subject.
- A minimum of 50% marks in BA/B.Sc degree examination for Part I English or Part II Languages viz. Malayalam, Hindi, Sanskrit & Arabic as the case may be.
- They should possess a Masters Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks.
Reservation of seats:
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (SC/ST quota), SC 15%, ST 5% of the total number of seats in each centre.
- Vacancies in the SC/ST quota shall be notified again and in the event of SC/ST quota seats remain unfilled, the seat shall be filled by OEC candidates.
- OEC candidate admitted against seats reserved for SC/ST candidates (for want of a sufficient number of SC/ST candidates) shall be required to possess the minimum marks prescribed for SEBC candidates.
How to apply?
- Candidates applying for the same optional subjects at different colleges should submit a separate application in the prescribed form.
- Filled in the application with relevant documents and University pay-in-slip Rs. 250/- or a single DD for Rs.260/-towards Registration Fee and cost of application, should be sent in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Kerala.
- The application and forms can be sent from SBT/State District Co-operative Bank at Thiruvananthapuram to the PRINCIPAL of the concerned college.
- SC/ST candidates must pay fees of Rs. 100/-(Rupees Hundred only), and Rs. 110/- (Rupees One hundred and ten only) if paid by DD.
- Separate applications and pay-in-slip/DD are necessary for applying in different colleges. The last date for receiving the filled in application will be 21.08.2013.
- A fee of Rs.24,225/- shall be remitted at the time of admission. This includes tuition fee, special fees and caution deposit prescribed for the entire course.
- If a candidate fails to pay the fees on the day of admission, the seat shall be allotted to the next person in the rank order.
Creamy layer Certificate will not be accepted instead of Caste and Income Certificate. If there are not sufficient number of applicants (5) for a course at a college, then the course will not be conducted in that college.