Online application form for the CEED 2014 exam is available from Aug 5, 2013.
CEED is a qualifying examination for the following postgraduate programmes in design.
What is new in CEED 2014?
- The non-refundable application fee is Rs. 2000/- for men of general category, and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST category, physically disabled (PD), and all women candidates.
- CEED 2014 examination will be conducted on Sunday, 1st December 2013 from 09:00 hrs to 120:0 hrs. This is approximately one week later than last year. Note that the Exam will be held in the forenoon session.
- The examination will be conducted in two parts, A and B.
- All candidates have to appear for both parts. Part A contains only multiple choice type questions, and will be conducted from 0900 hrs to 1000 hrs.
- Part B will start after that and will be held from 1000 hrs to 1200hrs. Part B contains design and hand drawing type questions.
- Part-A is a screening test. Part-B will be evaluated only for candidates who will be selected in the screening test. Only Part-B score will be used for the merit list and qualified list for CEED 2014.
CEED 2014 will be conducted at Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Thiruvananthapuram.