Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore will conduct the CAT exam for the year 2013.
Management courses aspirants can register online from Aug 05th to Sept 26th, 2013.
CAT 2013 will be conducted by IIMs as a pre-requisite for admission to various management programmes for IIMs.
CAT 2013 will be a 20 day testing window between Oct 16th and Nov 11th, 2013.
Candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% of marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST) from any recognised university.
- Rs 1,600/- for General, NC and OBC candidates.
- Rs 800/- for SC/ST/PWD/DA candidates.
- Candidates needs to pay only once irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for.
- The fees must be paid only in the name of the candidate as it appears in the 12th / Degree certificates. If the candidate name has been changed, candidate must produce the relevant documents.
- Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply:
- CAT aspirants can buy vouchers online directly from the CAT website. The vouchers are also available through Axis Bank branches.
- Aspirants can register for CAT 2013 on the website http://www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in/.
For support and assistance, candidates can call the toll-free candidate care number 1-800-419-0080.