The objective of CEED is to assess the candidate's aptitude for design, involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, and communication skills.
IIT Bombay has announced the dates for the CEED exam for the year 2014.
Online application form for the CEED 2014 exam will be available from Aug 5, 2013.
CEED is a qualifying examination for the following postgraduate programmes in design:
Master of Design Programmes:
- IISc Bangalore: M.Des. in Product Design and Engineering
- IIT Bombay: M.Des. in Industrial Design, Visual Communication, Animation, Interaction Design, Mobility and Vehicle Design.
- IIT Delhi: M.Des. in Industrial Design
- IIT Guwahati: M.Des. in Design
- IIT Kanpur: M.Des. in Industrial Design
- Ph.D Programmes in Design (IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay):
IIT Bombay had conducted the CEED 2013 entrance exam for design programmes on Nov 25, 2012.
Chairman CEED 2014,
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai - 400076.
Ph: 022 - 25767068.