PG Ayurveda courses are offered in Government Ayurveda Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Tripunithura and Kannur and V.P.S.V. Ayurveda College, Kottackal in the following specialties :
- Prasoothithantra & Streeroga
- Ayurveda Sidhantha & Darsana
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should not be over 45 years of age as on 31.05.2013, subject to a relaxation of five years in the case of SC/ST candidates and Service Quota candidates .
- Candidates having BAMS Degree of Universities in Kerala or its equivalent degree recognised by the Universities of Kerala with 50% of marks .
- Applicants who had completed compulsory internship on or before 31.05.2013 are eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination .
Candidates will be selected based on entrance exam score conducted by the CEE.
How to apply:
- Candidates seeking admission to the course can apply online in the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Fill the application form, and then remit the required fees at any State Bank of Travancore Branch, using the Bank Chalan available.
- Candidates residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, must be payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Fee for General candidates: 1000/-
Fee for SC / ST candidates: 500/-
Fee for Service candidates: 1000/-
- Last date for the submission of application form is Aug 12, 2013.
- Admission card will be issued from Aug 19, 2013.
- Entrance Exam will be held on Aug 25, 2013.
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Housing Board Buildongs.
5Th Floor, Santhinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695001.