Candidates should have Bachelor's degree with 50% (45 for SC/ST) of marks from any recognised university.
Candidates will be selected based on entrance test conducted for admission to MBA course.
MBA entrance test will condidt of50 objective questions on numerical and verbal ability, data interpretation, reasoning and general english.
Duration of the course:
- The minimum duration of M.B.A. course is two academic years plus project work. The students have to undergo practical training for 3 months in a manufacturing or service organisation after completion of 2 years and submit their project report. The project work should be certified by the organisation.
- The course consists of 20 subjects excluding project work. 20 subjects are divided into two academic years. A minimum attendance of 50% is compulsory for the counselling session.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to download the online application from the official website of North Maharashtra University.
- Candidates have to draw DD of Rs 400/- in favor of "The Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon".
- Last date for receipt of application form: Aug 17, 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Sept 01, 2013.
North Maharashtra University,
P. O. Box No. 80,
Jalgaon - 425001 (M.S.) India.