Candidates, who have also qualified the entrance exam conducted by Panjab University are required to apply for admission by submitting online Admission form, as well as the hard copy of the same as per the guidelines displayed on the Panjab University Website.
The last date for submission of online admission form is July 24, 2013 upto 4:00 p.m. through the website.
The hard copy of the same application form along with the attested copies of all the relevant documents complete in all respects, is to be submitted personally or under registered cover by July 29, 2013 upto 4.00 pm at following addresses:
For M.Ed. (Regular):
Coordinator, M.Ed. Admissions- 2013, Department of Education, Room No. 6, Arts Block-II, Panjab University, Sector-14, Chandigarh. - 160014.
For M.Ed. (Correspondence):
AR (Admissions), University School of Open Learning, Panjab University, Sector-14, Chandigarh - 160014.
Complete set of admission form will include:
- Admission Form.
- The Mark-sheet of Qualifying Examination (B. Ed.).
- Proof of Date of Birth/Matriculation Certificate.
- Certificate for claiming seat against Reserved Category (if any).
- Certificate supporting the claims for the weightages claimed.
- Admit Card of Entrance Test and Downloaded copy of result.
- Teaching experience certificate duly signed and countersigned by competent authorities as mentioned on the format of employment certificate for M. Ed. through correspondence only as per the guidelines displayed on the Panjab University Website.
- Candidates desirous of seeking admission to both M.Ed. (Regular) and M.Ed.(Correspondence) should send two separate application forms.
- These should be sent in two separate envelopes marked M.Ed. (Regular) or M.Ed. (Correspondence).
- The Admission will be done through centralised face to face counselling. Every candidate will have to appear for counselling in person.
The counselling for M. Ed. (Regular) and M. Ed. (through Correspondence) shall be held separately.
The dates and venue for the M. Ed. (Regular) counselling will be notified through Panjab University website and leading dailies of the region.
The dates and venue for the M.Ed.(Correspondence) counselling will be different and notified separately.