All eligible candidates are requested to enter their choices till July 22, 2013 up to 10.30 AM.
While entering the choices or deleting the choices, candidate should be very careful because the priority of choices will be considered for allotment of seats.
The Second Round Seat Allotment status will be hosted on the KEA website on July 23, 2013.
Candidates can also view the college-wise, course-wise, category-wise cut off rank of real allotment as well as the details of unallotted seats course wise / category wise.
Important instructions for second round seat allotment:
- All candidates are requested to enter fresh choices in the second round if they wish to participate in the second round.
- Candidates who are satisfied with the allotted seat and who are not interested in participate in the second round need to enter any of the choices in the option entry. The Allotted seat in the first round will be confirmed.
- If a candidate is willing to participate in the second round, he / she must enter fresh choices.
- If the candidate gets a seat in the colleges opted by him / her in the second round, the seat opted by him / her in the second round will be confirmed, and the seat held by him in the first round will automatically gets cancelled.
- If the candidate does not get any seat in the second round then, the seat allotted to him / her in the first round stands confirmed.
- Candidates are requested to keep the allotted seat as the base or the last choice, and enter their new choices on (as above) the seat allotted to them.
- This will ensure that if better choices are not allotted, the seat allotted to them will be retained, and the same will be confirmed.
- The seat allotted in the first round will not be shown in the option entry in the second round, but the same will be considered as the last option during the second round.
- All the candidates are requested to give as many choices as possible even though the seat matrix does not show any vacancy.
- This is because consequential vacancies may arise during allotment process and candidates will have a chance of getting a better seat if they have entered the choices.
- All candidates who have been allotted afresh in the second round or those who have confirmed the seat in the first round. shall compulsorily join the colleges after making payment and report to KEA portal for confirmation; otherwise the allotted seat gets cancelled.
- Candidates who wish to cancel their seat can do so on or before July 22, 2013 before 11.00 am. The amount will be refunded if any, after deducting the processing fee.