Entrance test will be held on November 24, 2013. The registration for the Entrance opened on July 07, 2013. The institute runs the programme in its two campuses - New Delhi & Kolkata.
Entrance test will be held at 20 centres across India including Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for the second phase of the selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
- The eligibility for appearing in the Entrance test is a Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- Candidates, who are appearing in the final year examination of Graduation, can also apply.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
Entrance Test pattern:
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English). The questions are based on English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- The final selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview.
- The institute has reserved seats for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs and the admission will be made on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of which should not have been declared before 1st January 2012 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March 2014.
- Rs 1,500 for General Category applicants.
- Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- USD 75 for Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates.
How to apply:
Apply online - http://www.iift.edu/new/.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: Aug 20, 2013
- Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT 2014: Sept 03, 2013
- Last date for receipt of applications IIFT 2014: Sept 03, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs: Feb 14, 2013.
- Entrance test: Nov 24, 2013 at 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM.