The Courses are offered in:
- Five-Year B.A., LL.B./B.A., LL.B. (Hons)
- Three-Year LL.B./LL.B.
Around 85 % seats would be reserved for the candidates from within the State as per the eligibility criteria of the Government of Punjab and 15 % will be open to candidates of other States/UTs on All India basis.
- The candidates are advised to check the eligibility norms of the Bar Council of India and those prescribed by the respective Universities before applying for admission and take a well considered and informed decision.
- The candidates shall be solely responsible for their choice of the University .
How to apply:
- The application form shall be submitted by the candidates online.
- The candidates are advised to fill the online application form very carefully.
- They are advised to remember their ‘password' as the same may be needed at the time of counselling.
Rs 750/- for SC/ST Candidates.
Rs 1500/- for General Candidates.
- Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India: July 19, 2013.
- Last date for submission of fee details: July 20, 2013.
- Display of merit list: July 20, 2013.
- Online choice filling: July 23 to 28, 2013.
Department of Laws,
Panjab University Sector 14,
Chandigarh - 160014.