KBAT entrance exam is conducted for admission of Biotechnology Finishing Schools (BTFS) for post graduate diploma in specialized biotechnology-related job-oriented courses commencing in 2013.
The online test is open to eligible students across the country from any cyber center or with good home-based facility of internet.
The online exam KBAT will be conducted by KBITS on 19th and 20th of July 2013. Students interested in admission to BTFS program must register to take up KBAT online exam on or before 15th of July 2013.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% in Masters degree from Universities of the state or any other University recognized as equivalent in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics or any other life science related courses; B.E./B.Tech. - Biotechnology, Bioinformatics; Bachelor of Pharmacy, Agriculture, Veterinary, MBBS and BDS are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for the M.Sc/B.E. final exams can also apply. Upon selection, a provisional degree certificate should be submitted to the respective colleges within two weeks of course commencement.
Candidates will be selected based on online entrance test followed by interview.
How To Apply:
Candidates need to be applied through the online registration.
- Last date for online registration: July 15, 2013.
- KBAT 2013 Online Exam: July 19 & 20, 2013.
- KBAT 2013 Results: July 27, 2013.
- Interview at Bangalore: August 12 to 14, 2013.
BMTC Central Offices Building,
TTMC 'B' Block, 4th Floor,
Shanthinagar, KH Road,
Bangalore - 560027.
Tel: 080 - 22231006.