DNB-CET is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for entry to various Post Graduate courses including Direct 6 years course in the specialty of Plastic Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India and have completed one year of internship/likely to complete on or before 31st July 2013 may apply for DNB-CET examination through online application.
- Candidates who are completing their internship after 31st July 2013 or are likely to complete after 31st July 2013 need not apply for the DNB-CET exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
DNB CET Test Pattern:
- DNB-CET is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to DNB Broad Specialty and Post MBBS Direct 6 years super specialty courses.
- The test comprises 200 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.
- Candidates successful in the DNB-CET shall be asked to participate in a Centralized merit based counseling conducted by National Board of Examinations for allotment of DNB seats at NBE accredited Institutions/hospitals /medical colleges in order of their merit and candidate shall be able to opt for the NBE accredited institution/hospital/medical college of their choice as per availability at their merit.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computer network as per scheme prescribed.
- There shall be no negative marking.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to be registered online to get application form.
- Application forms can be obtained from the selected branches of Axis Bank.
Application fee: Rs 4250/-
- Online Registration for DNB CET exam: July 8th to Aug 4th, 2013.
- Examination dates: Auh 19th to 26th, 2013.
- Declaration of results: Sept 30th, 2013.
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road),
New Delhi - 110029.
Tel: 0124 - 4517187.